- 涡流海洋环境： turbulent ocean environments
- 湍流：Energetic flows，instabilities and currents，strong current fields
- Energetic flows, instabilities and currents can strongly perturb safety conditions and development of AUVs operations.
- 流线型：hydrodynamic shape
- 电池驱动：electrical propulsion
- 潜艇定位导航：submarine navigation and positioning
- Their hydrodynamic shape, electrical propulsion, submarine navigation and positioning allows continuous sampling of environmental conditions.
- 时空复杂性：spatio-temporal complexity
- Robustness of AUVs to this strong environmental variability is a key element to carry out safety and optimum operations.
- 小尺度结构：small scale structures
- 实现、执行：carry out
- Autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs) are submarine robots able to carry out ocean sampling campaigns autonomously.
- 引起：be induced in
- This spatio-temporal complexity is induced by the turbulent nature of the ocean, described by the continuous change of a wide range of spatial and time scales.
- This variability can strongly perturb the development of AUVs operations.
- Thus, small scale ocean variability (10 m-1000 m) is missed by numerical ocean models and predictions are not provided for the evolution of small scale structures.
- Two important aspects should be highlighted from these Figures.
- 利用：take advantage of
- 仿真： The proposed procedure has been tested on simulated turbulent environments.
- 句首，引出下文水下机器人的时变环境介绍：AUVs frequently operate in ocean environments characterized by complex spatio-temporal variability .
- 句首，目前建模空间分辨率不足，引出下文小尺度建模：While numerical ocean models can span a considerable part of ocean variability, their spatial resolutions are still hundreds to thousands times bigger than the characteristic size of an AUV.
- 句尾，概括下文重点是环境建模下的算法仿真：Section III describes the different turbulent ocean environments employed to determine the performance of the developed algorithm.
- 句首，引出下文湍流推导：The case of AUV motion on the horizontal plane is considered.
- 说明湍流为什么是二维的：Specifically, ocean flows are almost bi-dimensional due to the constraint of the rapid rotation of Earth, strong stratification and horizontal scales much larger than vertical.
- 衔接：Under this assumption，...
- AUV实现最优路线：apply the route planner to find the optimum path to reach the goal
- 描述速度场如何得到参数：Initial velocity fields were obtained from streamfunctions randomly generated from a specific isotropic（/ˌaɪsəˈtrɑːpɪk/各向同性） power spectrum（/ˈspektrəm/） with random phases.
- 首先，其次：Two important aspects should be highlighted from these Figures: first the time varying character of the velocity（ /vəˈlɑːsəti/） field（/fiːld/） and second the structure of the path followed by the AUV trying to take advantage of the current field that locally favours its mission.